The Administrative Division plans, coordinates and directs a broad range of services. Charged with a multitude of varying duties and responsibilities, the Administrative Division is a major contributor, who's vital services ensures that the Department runs smoothly on a daily basis.
Some of the items coordinated by the Administrative Division include but are not limited to:
Managing clerical services
- Receiving and the distribution of information
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Record keeping
- Purchase, storage and distribution of supplies
- Contractural liaison
- Project Management
- Hiring and Recruitment
- Departmental Statistical Reporting
- Plans Departmental budget for contracts, equipment and supplies
- Open Records Requests
- Monitoring of the 9-1-1 facility to ensure it remains safe, secured and well maintained.
- Ensures that the 9-1-1 facility meets Departmental standards and complies with County government regulations.