The Fulton County Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Disabilities now offers Open Access at its community-based mental health center locations that serve children, adolescents and families, adults, and senior citizens.
Under the Open Access program, clients can walk into The Center for Health & Rehabilitation or Adamsville Regional Health Center without an appointment between 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM Monday thru Friday. ¬† You will be seen on a first-come basis by a therapist.
Treatment services include:
- Day services
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Counseling for groups
- Co-occurring addiction problems
- Individual and family therapy
- Crisis management
- Parenting training
- School clinical services
- Education and prevention services
- Coordination of services
- Referral to appropriate care providers and agencies
- Continuing care for clients discharged from hospitals
How to Access Services:
- You can walk into our clinic without an appointment Monday thru Friday between 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. ¬†You will be seen by a clinician.
- You must bring the following information to receive services: Proof of Income; Proof of residence; and Georgia - issued state identification
¬† ¬†Adult mental health services are provided at the following locations:
¬† ¬† ¬†THE CENTER FOR HEALTH & REHABILITATION
265 Boulevard, NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Contact: ¬† Renee Lee-Ferguson, Program Manager
ADAMSVILLE REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER
3700 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
¬†"Making A Difference.....One Life At A Time!"