Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Planning and Community Services banner

Abandoned & Vacant Buildings/Property | Print |


In order to determine if your property is located in unincorporated Fulton County, please visit the GIS Interactive Maps.   If you are requesting to register an abandoned property or are requesting to remove a property from the Register, please click on the appropriate item below.

Application Form to Register an Abandoned & Vacant Building/Property & Ordinance

Request to Remove a Building/Property from the Abandoned & Vacant Building Register


Translate This Page

One Fulton Blog