3700 Martin Luther king Drive, ¬†SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30331
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday ‚Äď Friday: 8:30am ‚Äď 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am ‚Äď 7:00pm (Late Clinic)
¬†Available at ARHC:
- Ample parking
- Easy access to public transportation
- Spacious and comfortable waiting areas
- Private check-in and check-out process
- Large exam and procedure rooms
- A walking trail for exercise
Public and Behavioral Health Services Offered:
- Ear, Eye, Dental Screening
- Children‚Äôs Dental Services
- *HIV Counseling and Testing
- Lead Screening
- *Tuberculin Skin Testing
- Family Planning/Women‚Äôs Health Services
- Newborn Metabolic Disease Screening
- Perinatal Case Management (PCM)
- Pregnancy Related Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Right From The Start
- Medicaid Referrals
- Parenting Skills
- Children 1st and Child Health
- Primary Care Services
- Nutrition, WIC Services
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Treatment
- *Communicable Disease Follow-up
- Medication Management
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Screening, Assessment, and Treatment ¬†Planning
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- Coping Skills/Stress Management
*STD, TB & HIV services have been temporarily suspended at this time, to be resumed at a later date.
- A Drop-In, Child Care Center for parents receiving services
- A Community Garden which provides health benefits including exercise and nutritious food, with instruction by a Master Gardener for those who wish to work in the garden
- The Adamsville Workforce Development Resource Center offers three (3) levels of services:
- Core ‚Äď Self Directed job search
- Intensive ‚Äď Staff-assisted employment planning
- Training - to enhance or upgrade current skills.
For more information about the Office of Workforce Development services and workshops, call 404-613-6381.
- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library provides ‚ÄúStory Time‚ÄĚ reading for children; and, accessible information for citizens and staff.
Map and driving directions to Adamsville Health Center.
Use Getting There on MARTA to determine which bus route(s) nearest you will take you to the Adamsville Health Center.
Notice of Fee Policy for Payment
*Co-pay is expected at time of service.
*Financial Counselors are available.
Costs for services are on a ‚ÄėSliding Fee Scale‚Äô which is based on one‚Äôs income.