Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Board of Health banner

How do I request a Certificate of Birth Resulting in a Stillbirth (CBRS)? | Print |

Fulton County Vital Records cannot issue a Stillbirth Certificate.

Only the Georgia Department of Public Health’s Office of Vital Records can issue a CBRS.

Contact the Georgia Department of Vital Records at 404-679-4702 regarding certified copies of fetal death and stillbirth certificates.  


Translate This Page