Welcome to the Women's Health Services of the Fulton County Health Department. Our neighborhood clinics provide confidential contraceptive and women's health care services to residents of Fulton County regardless of age, income, race, religion, disability, ethnic background, country of birth, gender preference or marital status.
Fees are based on income and family size, an individual with no health insurance can qualify for the sliding fee scale as long as you bring the following information:
- Proof of Fulton County residency and
- Proof of income and family size
Contact the Center nearest you or call 404-612-1211 for more details about sliding fee scale eligibility. Medicaid and private health insurance are accepted for services. You will be served by a team of professionals: Nurse practitioners, public health nurses and physicians.
The Women's Health Clinic provides the following services:
- Blood Pressure and Weight Evaluation
- Breast and Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear Screening and Referral
- Breast Self Exam Instruction and Counseling
- Screening, diagnosis, treatment and/or referral for vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections, including HIV
- Routine laboratory testing
- Mammogram referral through BreasTest & More
- Pregnancy Testing
- Referral for Perinatal and other Case Management Services