Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
For Employees banner

I am in one of the older plans. Can I trade up? | Print |
The 1991 Enhanced Plan is closed. However, participants are eligible to trade up to a more recent plan. Please contact the Pension Office for an estimate of the cost. There is no cost to upgrade from the 1982 plan to the 1991 plan.

Translate This Page