Fulton County F.R.E.S.H. Grant and Human Services Grant
(Concluded, December 31, 2015)
The (FORMER) ¬†F.R.E.S.H. Grant program was equally divided among Fulton County‚Äôs ¬†geographic Commission Districts, Districts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. ¬† While the objective in each district ¬†was for youth from birth to adulthood to ultimately achieve their full potential, applicants ¬†that sought ¬†F.R.E.S.H. Grant funds had to ¬†provide programming, activities and services that utilize evidence based and / or best practices to address at least one district specific issue.
The (FORMER) Human Services Grant program bridged the gap in direct government services by supporting established community based nonprofit organizations throughout Fulton County that supported the Department‚Äôs mission. Applicants seeking Human Services Grant funds ¬†had to ¬†demonstrate the capacity to provide programming, activities and services that utilized evidence-based and / or best practices to influence at least one of the following Human Services Funding Areas: Aging Services, Youth and Family Services, Disability Services, Employment Services, HIV / AIDS Services and Homeless / Housing Services.
The 2015 F.R.E.S.H. and Human Services Grant application process opened on February 4, 2015, and closed on March 13, 2015, 3:00 p.m.
The following ¬†information may be viewed ¬†for ¬†REFERENCE ONLY, as the 2015 application process has closed and the grant ¬†was phased out as of December 31, 2015. ¬†
- Addendum#1 2015 FRESH and Human Services Grant Application
- REVISED 2015 FRESH Grant Application Instruction Manual 2.24.15
- REVISED 2015 Human Services Grant Application Instruction Manual 2.24.15
- REVISED 2015 FRESH and Human Services Grant Timeline 4.1.15
- REVISED 2015 FRESH and Human Services T.A. Workshop Schedule 2/26/15
- Georgia Security & Immigration Contractor-Subcontractor Affidavits
- Homeland Security E-Verify for Employment Requirement
- SAMPLE Employment Verification MOU TO BE COMPLETED ONLINE
- Basic Standards PowerPoint
- Basic Standards Audit Booklet
- REVISED 2015 FRESH and Human Services Grant Application Checklist 2.24.15
- 2015 FRESH and Human Services Technical Assistance PowerPoint Presentation
- 2015 FRESH Grant Directory
- 2015 Human Services Grant Directory
Agencies that applied for 2015 funding through the Office of Grants and Community Partnerships utilized the Fulton County WebGrants Online application system. New agencies must register to use the Fulton WebGrants online system (see instructions listed below). Currently funded agencies and those who have previously registered will use ¬†their existing username and password to log in to Fulton County WebGrants.
See instructions listed below on how to register your agency with Fulton County WebGrants:
- Go to the following Fulton County WebGrants site: http://fultoncountyga.gov/WebGrants
- Locate the section (top right corner) entitled: ‚ÄúNew to WebGrants - Fulton County Georgia?‚ÄĚ
- Select the ‚ÄúRegister Here‚ÄĚ option
- Complete requested agency information and select ‚ÄúRegister‚ÄĚ.