Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Planning and Community Services banner

Trade Permits and Forms | Print |

Fulton County uses the term Trade Permits to describe separate permits for Electrical, Mechanical (HVAC) and Plumbing work. While a Combo-Building Permit may include payment for these services under the single permit, often builders, developers, owners, or contractors prefer, or need, to pull these permits separately.

There are two required permit types for each trade:

Paid Permit - normally used for projects where just the trade(s) are involved or

No-Pay Permit (AKA installation list) - required to provide trade specific information related to combination building permit with the fees paid under the combo permit. The No-pay permits (AKA installation list) must be submitted prior to any work on the site, but bears no cost.

All checks are to be made payable to Fulton County with the permit number listed on the check and the printed name of the person signing either imprinted at the top or hand printed above the signature.

If we can be of further assistance to you, please contact us at 404 730-7800.
Ask for someone on the Permit Staff.
Click on desired form below:        
Electric Paid Permit Form
Electric No-pay Permit Form
Mechanical (HVAC) Paid Permit Form
Mechanical (HVAC) No-pay Permit Form
Plumbing Paid Permit Form
Plumbing No-pay Permit Form

24 hour Tell Line Report Code Violations banner