4255 Will Lee Road
College Park, Georgia 30349
From I-285 take Roosevelt Hwy. (14/29) South to Welcome All Rd., go North on Welcome All then East on Will Lee Rd.
- Multipurpose facility ¬†
- Fitness center (cardiovascular room and weight room) ¬†
- Art room ¬†
- Large multipurpose room ¬†
- Gymnasium with adjacent locker rooms ¬†
- Game room ¬†
- Two indoor swimming pools (lap pool and splash pool with sliding board) ¬†
- Football/soccer field (lighted) ¬†
- Five youth baseball fields (lighted) ¬†
- Two concession stands ¬†
- Two tennis courts (lighted) ¬†
- Playground ¬†
- Outdoor basketball court (lighted) ¬†
- Two picnic shelters with grills ¬†
- Pedestal grills throughout the park ¬†
This facility offers a large multipurpose room which can be divided. Adjacent to the multipurpose room is a kitchen.
Reservations for the multipurpose room and the outdoor picnic shelters are taken by Joan Troupe at 770-306-3010.
All programs are conducted by the staff at Welcome All Park at 404-612-4058
The staff at Welcome All Park will be offers the following programs and activities (programs are subject to change):
- After School Program
- Personal Training
- Lifeguard Training
- Summer Camp
- Water Aerobics
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team (both high school and youth)
- Walking Club
- Senior Citizens Program and Luncheons
- One day mini-camps when school is not in session
- Holiday camps
- Youth athletics to include track, soccer, and youth basketball and cheerleading
Other activities that take place at Welcome All Park include:
- Homeowner‚Äôs meetings (in the recreation center)
- Facility rentals (in the recreation building and in both covered pavilions)
- Flag football, football, and baseball matches (on the fields)
- Tumbling (in the multipurpose room)
- Special Events (pep rallies, swim meets, underwater egg hunt, Dive-in-movies, and Monster Mash,
Personal training - This program is designed to motivate individuals to obtain their short and long term goals of good physical health. Our certified staff will consult with you about your fitness goals and design a personal training program for you. Also, the staff will coach you to achieve optimum results from your efforts. Each session lasts four weeks and meets three days per week.
Fitness Center- Our fitness center offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight resistant equipment which provides excellent opportunities to tone, gain strength, and develop muscles and flexibility. A staff member is available to assist you. The fitness center offers both daily fees and a monthly pass. Fulton County residents over the age of 55 are admitted free (ID required). Call 404-612-4058 for a complete listing of the fees and days of operation.
Gymnasium - The gymnasium is open to the public for pick-up games or shoot-around during open gym time. The gym schedule is subject to change for departmental programs and special events. Fulton County residents under the age of 16 are admitted to the gym free of charge. Call 404-612-4058 for a complete list of the fees and days of operation. ¬†
Swimming Pool - Pool fees can be paid on a daily basis or through the use of a monthly pass. Monthly passes can be for an individual, couple or a family.
For a listing of current swim classes and lessons please ¬†call 404-612-4058.
Baseball, Cheerleading & Football
Welcome All Park Athletic Association, Inc.
Contact Person: Greg Browning
Phone Number: 404-437-5766
Web Site: www.wapanthers.com
Track & Field
Contact Person: Terrence Abrams
Phone Number: 770-996-9145
Fulton County Parks