Champions of Technology, Sustainability, Innovation, People, Creativity, and Efficiency
The Department of Real Estate and Asset Management is responsible for the maintenance of county facilities, oversight of transportation services in unincorporated Fulton County, management of Fulton County Airport-Brown Field and acquiring, leasing, managing and disposing of property as required. The Scope of Services consists of the following:
- Provide O & M services to 375 buildings â€“ 5.8 M sq. ft.
- Provide preventive maintenance/repair services for 1,305 cars, trucks & heavy equipment
- Provide fuel for approximately 2,105 vehicles and other pieces of light & heavy equipment
- Maintain 740 acres of grounds @ 138 sites
- Provide operational oversight for general aviation airport with 68,000 annual flight operations
DREAM fulfills its mission to simultaneously deliver quality programs and services, outstanding customer value and sound financial performance.
Help Us Serve You Better
Fulton County aims to consistently deliver a professional and quality services to our customers. The Fulton County Department of Real Estate and Asset Management
141 Pryor Street, SW, Suite G119 Atlanta, Georgia
Cultivating safe, healthy, livable communities through the delivery of quality services