Welcome to the Family Planning Program of Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness. Our neighborhood clinics provide confidential contraceptive services, preventive health screenings and educational counseling to males and females desiring to space their pregnancies. Services are rendered regardless of age, income, race, religion, disability, ethnic background, country of birth, gender preference or marital status.
Fees are based on income and family size utilizing the current Family Planning income guidelines. No one is turned away for inability to pay.
Contact the Center nearest you or call 404-612-1211 for more details about sliding fee scale eligibility. Medicaid and some private health insurances are accepted for services. You will be served by a team of professionals: Nurse Practitioners, public health nurses and physicians.
The Family Planning Program provides the following services:
- Birth Control Methods
- Pregnancy Testing
- Perinatal Case Management Services for expectant mothers
- Pre-Conception Health Educational Counseling
- Blood Pressure and Weight Evaluation
- Breast and Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear Screening and Referral (if needed)
- Breast Self-Exam Instruction and Counseling
- Screening, diagnosis, treatment and/or referral for vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections, including HIV
- Routine Laboratory Screening (if needed)
- Mammogram referral through Breast Test and More