Fulton County To Conduct Run-Off Elections for Several Races
| Print |
The Fulton County Department of Registration and Election will conduct run-off elections on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 for several municipal elections, following the outcome of the November 5 General and Special Municipal Elections.
Voters will have the opportunity to participate in run-off elections for the following nine posts:
- Atlanta Board of Education District 8 (At-Large)
- Atlanta Board of Education District 9 (At-Large)
- Atlanta Board of Education District 5
- Atlanta Board of Education District 6
- City of Johns Creek City Council Post 3
- City of East Point Mayor
- City of East Point City Council Ward A (At-Large)
- City of East Point City Council Ward D (At-Large)
- City of Sandy Springs City Council District 6
Early voting will begin November 20 and continue through November 27 weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta, GA
- South Fulton Government Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 105, College Park, GA
- North Fulton Government Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, NE, Room 209, Sandy Springs, GA
All voters who were registered to vote before the October 8, 2013 deadline and who live within the municipalities where Run-Off Elections are taking place are eligible to vote in the December 3, 2013 run-off, even if they did not vote on November 5, 2013.
Voters with questions about the elections or their voter status are encouraged to contact the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections at (404) 730-7020.