The Fulton County Housing and Community Development Department wants public comment on the draft FY2016 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER). ¬† The report covers January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. ¬† CAPER outlines how Fulton County, GA used its allocation of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnerships Act (HOME) and Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG) funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) during calendar year 2016.
The County encourages all citizens and other interested parties to review the draft document and to submit their written comments no later than 4:00 p.m., Friday April 28, 2017. Comments will be accepted Wednesday, April 12, 2017 through 4:00 p.m., Friday, April 28, 2017. The final version, which will include comments, will be submitted to HUD on May 1, 2017.
All written comments should be emailed to (
), faxed (404-893-6629) or mailed to Attn: Errol Newark, Community Development Specialist, FY2016 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER), Fulton County Department of Housing and Community Development, 137 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Two public meetings are scheduled at the following times:
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
North Fulton Service Center
7741 Roswell Road, Room 235
Atlanta, GA 30328
Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
South Fulton Service Center
5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 215
College Park, GA 30349
The draft CAPER is now available.
The draft CAPER is also available for review at the following locations beginning April 12, 2017:
- Fulton County Government Website: ¬† http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/divisions-and-programs/housing-and-community-development ¬†
- Fulton County ¬† Department of Housing and Community Development, 137 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Atlanta-Fulton County Main Library (Central Library), 1 Margaret Mitchell Square, S.W., Atlanta, GA 30303
- Alpharetta Public Library, ¬† 238 Canton Street, Alpharetta GA 30004
- College Park Library, 3647 Main Street, College Park 30337
- East Point Branch Library, 2757 Main Street, East Point, GA 30344
- Southwest Regional Public Library, 3665 Cascade Rd., S.W., Atlanta, GA 30331
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, GA 30349
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30350
- Fulton County Government Service Center, 5440 Fulton Industrial Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30336
Citizens in need of reasonable accommodations due to a disability, including communications in an alternative format should contact the Disability Services Liaison in the Housing and Community Development Department at (404) 613-7944. To obtain Georgia Relay Access, citizens should dial 711.