Thank you for visiting the website of the Clerk of the Superior Courtâ€™s Office in Fulton County, Georgia. As Clerk, it is my pleasure to welcome citizens and visitors to our county. I hope that you will enjoy browsing our web pages to learn more about our Office and its functions. In addition, I hope our website is a helpful resource of information to you.
Our Office is the official record keeper and fiduciary agent for Superior Court. Our staff, comprised of more than 200 employees, serves more than 816,006 citizens in one of the largest counties in the nation. We also support more than 36 judges and commissioners. The functions of the Clerk of the Court satisfy more than 250 state statutes and court rules. Among the Officeâ€™s responsibilities are to:
- Provide public access to the records of the Superior Court in Fulton County;
- Attend each Superior Court session to record the actions of the court;
- Are the official record keeper of any Superior Court action in civil, adoption, criminal, and Real Estate matters
- Collect and disburse court-ordered fees, fines, and victim restitution;
- Receive, distribute, and preserve official court documents;
- Store exhibits for court cases;
- Issue and record name changes;
- and Process passport applications.
We are committed to quality customer service, innovation, and technological improvements for more efficient service. We are dedicated to being user-friendly, fiscally responsible, and have a vision for the future.Â It is our desire to continually improve and so we welcome you to provide us with your feedback about our service and/or on this website by clicking on the FEEDBACK on our navigation bar.
It isÂ ourÂ motto to provide, â€śThe Right Thing the Right Way Each Time for Every Customer.â€ť
Thank you again for visiting us.
Clerk of Superior Court