Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Water & Sewer Billing and Collections Division

2018 Interruption Of Service | Print |


If your water service has been interrupted, please contact Customer Service at (404) 612-6830 to find out what is needed to have your service restored. Your service may have been turned off either for non-payment or not providing proper account information.

If your meter has been locked, do not remove the lock. If you remove or disturb the lock a $460 tampering fine will be charged to your account and Fulton County may remove your meter.