The Employee Self Service (ESS) website is a subset of the County‚Äôs HR Payroll System. ¬† The ESS systems allows employees to make benefit enrollment online during open enrollment, view personal information including W-2‚Äôs paycheck stubs, tax withholding/allowances, address, pay and deduction summaries as well as forms and reference guides. ¬† Employees can also update their beneficiary designation and emergency contact at anytime in the ESS system. ¬† The ESS site is accessible from any computer with internet access. ¬† Employees are required to know their 10-digit employee ID number to access the ESS system.
Note: The ESS system is for all Fulton County Government employees only. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
Click below image to access ESS
Please find reference documents below, to help make your experience with the new ESS system a smooth one. ¬†
- Welcome Letter
- Initial Login Process
- ESS Presentation - Revised
- My Compensation
- My Desktop
- My Information
- Updating My Emergency Contact Information
- How to Update Your Beneficiary Designation
All forms are available for you to download in Forms and Websites section in ESS system. ¬† Once you have filled out the form, submit the form to:
Department of Finance
Employee Benefits & Payroll Division
141 Pryor Street, S.W., Suite 7001
Atlanta, GA 30303
- You must set up Password Hint in ESS system first in order to use Forgot Password link. ¬† Please refer to Initial Login Process Instruction above.
- When you reset your own password by using Forgot Password link, your new password will be sent to your Fulton County email address. ¬† You must have a valid county email account to reset ESS password. ¬† You can access your county email account via web mail system:
¬†User ID and password for web mail system is same as your network log in credential (when you log in to your computer at work).
- Once you log in to ESS system, new window will pop up. ¬† The size of the new window is sometimes bigger than your monitor screen. ¬† As soon as you log in, maximize the new window by clicking Maximize button on the top right corner to best experience the system.
- ESS will be available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week except unscheduled down time for maintenance. ¬† Notifications will be sent to all employees in advance before the maintenance time.
- Electronic version of Direct Deposit Advices or Pay Check Stubs will be available on ESS Monday afternoon before each Pay Day.
Employee ID Assistance
Employees are required to know their 10-digit employee ID number to access the ESS enrollment system. Employees who do not know their employee ID number must contact their Department HR Liaisons. Click below to access the Department HR Liaisons List.
IT ESS Support
For technical issues or help with your access including ESS password reset, contact the Technical Support Center at (404) 612-7334 or email
. Technical Support Center hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Benefits and Payroll Questions
For more information, please contact the Employee Benefits Division at (404) 612-7605 or email at
. Hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.